Topic: Just installed the template

...and I have a few questions.

1) My categories writing comes up as green. How can I change it to the same as the rest? Can you point me to the right bit to change?
2) On the first page the new products bar is still tile_back brown. I've searched and cant find where I've left in a reference to it.

my website is www.talentedtrinkets.com

Thanks every so much!

Re: Just installed the template

1. Check the css file as all text colours are defined there.
2. Check your css files and remove the reference to the image. (the image is the backgraound you see)

Also I noticed that your images took an age (even with broadband) to appear.  You might want to consider optimising them to below 20k and have the full size image available when people want to see a bigger version.

Hope that helps

Kev

Hi Kev

Thanks! Can you point me to the exact bit of text and css file in both cases? I've been looking and can't find it.

And thanks for the comment about images. I'm going to resize them asap!

I'm working on 3 projects flat out at present and can't remember the CSS off the top of my head.

Make a back-up of your working CSS file [file.css.bak] then 'play' with the relavent bits. 

Without throwing time I don't have at the moment to your problem, that's the best I can do.

Hope that helps in some way.

P.S.  If your css mods go horribly wrong you just delete the css file and rename your back-up file smile