Topic: CSS Question

I've spent a good length of time setting up a new online shop using Zencart  - Green House Organics - and have been ferreting around inside the CSS files.  One thing I've failed with so far is to add a left and right border to the footer top and the line beneath the header image (where the greyed text links are).  The lack of them makes the page look disjointed.

Any help appreciated.

Pete

Re: CSS Question

A problem shared is a problem solved.  I ought to write posts and then not send them cos it gets me thinking.  Anyway solved all of the above so apologies for that.

Remove the above you wish!

Pete

Hi Pete

I won't remove the post as it got me thinking as well.

Feel free to post your solution here for others and future reference.

Did you use pure CSS or did you use a graphic to get the desired effect?

Kev

I've been trying to incorporate CSS into my sites so adapting zc was an ideal way to have-a-go and see what happened when I changed things around.   I don't fully understand it all yet (who does!) but I'm getting there.

I'm running MAMP on a Mac so have been able to do all the changes in real time and see the changes with only a refresh of the browser. 

If you're in my shoes - keep plugging away.  The answer is there somewhere.

My solution was to to split TD footertop and footerbottom and assign right and left borders to each.  This had the desired effect and left me a happy bunny.  Even when I inadvertently ditched my copy of zencart for a virgin one.  Happily there was a backup! 

Chow for now

Pete