Topic: UK Shipping options?

Hi,

I've installed the UK template, which has changed many things to UK setup.Thanks!
I haven't set my shipping options yet though.Who should I use for shipping from the UK? I plan to sell to the UK and probably Italy and possibly some other Euro countries.
Is Royal Mail the standard? How do I add these.When I go to the shipping modules part it just has American postal options.I thought the UK template would add Royal Mail or something.
I'm a bit confused here what to do.Thanks for the advice and help.

Re: UK Shipping options?

Oh well.

oh well indeed.

It's personal choice what shipping module you use.  The UK template is specific in what it does i.e it gets rid of the Americanisations and spellings + adds UK counties and save you time to set up a UK shop.

Because everyone has a personal choice of shippers, no shipping options are included.  That and the fact there numerous options available from the main Zen Cart site.

Yeah I wasn't meaning that it should be included in the UK template per se.
I just thought I'd ask this question here as it's a UK based site, to get feedback on the shipping UK zen cart sites use.
I'll go and try and find some shipping options then.

Last edited by flex22 (04-07-2007 18:14:20)

The Big Royal Mail module is good!!  Very good.

haha, great timing! I just installed the Big Royal Mail module literally an hour ago.

Great minds eh big_smile

Cheers!

Did you have any problems with it ?